Search For More...

Friday, January 28, 2011

First Post

Hey everyone! This is my first post ever, very exciting for me. Anyways, I just want to start out by telling you guys what this blog is really about.

Everyone knows who Justin Bieber is, if you don't....then you've been living under a rock for the past 2-3 years. Justin Bieber is a 16 year old boy who has a raw talent. He was discovered on YouTube when he was 13 by his manager Scooter Braun, and was signed to Island Def Jam by L.A. Reed.

Since then he has been a mega pop star, having millions of fans all around the world, having a North America Tour, and now starting to tour the world. He's had 4 albums first My World, My World 2.0, My Worlds, and My Worlds Acoustic. In between he has had much merchandise, and a book called First Step 2 Forever.

And now, he's having a 3D movie telling all about his long road to fame.

Now, since you know more about him....This blog is for his movie- Never Say Never 3D- including a countdown each day, and other info.

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! More will come in the near future!

Love, Love, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment